Minuteman Watches has a new 2016 model coming to the market: the Independence. Designed by Chris Wiegand, who owns both Wiegand Custom Watches and the Lum-Tec Watch Company, the Independence will be proudly assembled in Mentor, Ohio.
For those of you unfamiliar with Minuteman, they are a company that contributes 25% of their annual net profits to charities assisting Veterans and their families. The Gary Sinise Foundation has been one of their charity partners.
Some details about the Independence:
- Assembled in the United States of America.
- 40mm case width without crown.
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inside.
- Ronda 515 Swiss Quartz movement.
- Water resistant to 100 meters.
- Stainless Steel case and crown.
- Individually serial numbered.
- Free lifetime battery replacement.
- 5 year limited warranty.
- Luminous hands and markers.
The Independence’s regular price is $309.00. For a limited time, Minuteman is selling them for $250.00 and at $275.00 for the black PVD Independence (above). Contact email@example.com for sales assistance. Minuteman hopes to ship the first Independence watches in the Summer of 2016.