The plane flight and hotel room are booked for my trip to Las Vegas tomorrow for the Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show, known as the SHOT Show. SHOT will attract some 62,000+ attendees, 1,600 exhibitors, and over 2,500 media members. If you walk the entire show floor, aisle for aisle, you will travel 12.5 miles! I will do my best to find new knives, watches, and other toys that are dripping with cool for you. Keep this radio frequency open for further updates.
- Making a Kydex Sheath and Paddle
- BLADE Show 2018 is Imminent!
- Lil’ Scrappy Friction Folder
- My Pocket Kiridashi 2.0
- The SWAT Knife Revisited
- My Pocket Carry Kiridashi
- Making John’s Knife
- Feeling Pretty Good
- Gone to BLADE
- Rushing Toward BLADE Show 2017
- Handmade Knife Patterns and Profiles
- Rebuilding My “Knife Shop”
10 Eye-Catching Fold… on Opinel No. 8 Inox Knife R… Wilson on Kel-Tec P3AT Pistol Revie… Wilson on The SWAT Knife Revisited Wilson on My Pocket Kiridashi 2.0 Lew on Kel-Tec P3AT Pistol Revie… Lew on The SWAT Knife Revisited Lew on My Pocket Kiridashi 2.0