- Making a Thin Blue Line Folding Knife
- Invicta Pro Diver James Bond Watch
- Bali Comp Video
- Best Moment of the Show
- Balisong Class at BLADE Show 2018
- Bali-Comp Competition in Progress
- The History of Buck Knives
- Ed Fowler Kicks Back at BLADE Show
- BLADE Show 2018’s Added Space
- Here We BLADE Again.
- North to BLADE Show
- Off to BLADE Show 2018
Tag Archives: BLACKHAWK!
I got to flip a Jani-Song at SHOT Show 2014! Okay, let’s all just take a moment here. I was at the smaller of the two Spyderco booths talking to knifemaker Howard Viele’s son Gene, who was manning the space. … Continue reading
It seems some knife buyers out there are suffering from Yojimbo 2-envy, as the supplies for that particular knife have been short to non-existent from last year into this one. Let’s look at another Michael Janich-designed defensive folder with a … Continue reading
BLACKHAWK! Products Group has announced a new line of watches. The example at the right is called their Deep Sea Operator. There are several variations of the timepieces in the collection, including the Field Operator, Advanced Field Operator, Race Operator, … Continue reading