Blade Show has started off with a sea of humanity crashing upon a shore of steel. VIPs and Press were admitted early at noon, but you would have thought it was General Admission. There was a huge line snaking through the Cobb Galleria Center at this “selective” pre-show entry. Still, for a knife enthusiast, it was worth it. I was pleased to have spoken with a few of the up-and-coming makers, such as Jason Brous and DJ Urbanovsky today. Both were very nice and had some comments about the industry that I will share at a later date. After handling some of their work in person, I only wish I could have been a buyer. I have posted some photos of the show floor below. More to come!
- Bali Comp Video
- Best Moment of the Show
- Balisong Class at BLADE Show 2018
- Bali-Comp Competition in Progress
- The History of Buck Knives
- Ed Fowler Kicks Back at BLADE Show
- BLADE Show 2018’s Added Space
- Here We BLADE Again.
- North to BLADE Show
- Off to BLADE Show 2018
- Making a Kydex Sheath and Paddle
- BLADE Show 2018 is Imminent!